View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2023, 05:49 PM

Truck: GMC 1500 1965
GMCTom will become famous soon enoughGMCTom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Turn signal flasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Ok now to the turn signals.
1. I see a pic with the front turn signal sockets laying on the drivers inner fender. Wired and ready for testing. Each socket has a dual filament bulb. Correct? Correct.

2. I see in same pic the rear tail light housings with sockets installed. Wired and ready for testing. Each housing has a dual filament bulb.. Correct? Correct
I realize some of the test wires are temporary. Yes temporary connected for testing but all with ground and function.

3. I see your pic of turn signal connections. I understand you have the truck side all done with packard 56 connector shell and contacts. You have just the contacts plugged in from the switch side for testing, No shell yet, Correct? Correct. Removed the shell because it is to big to remove through the steering column.
Do you have the colors matched at that connection? If not matched Please give color to color list. Switch side "in" color and truck side "out" color. Colors matching. Only difference is that I used for light blue a blue/white wire on the truck side. Light blue wires are not available here

4. You have a wideside bed. Correct? Not "step side". Yes it is a wideside/fleetside, longbed.
Answered your questions in blue color