Thread: Full guages
View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2023, 10:55 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Full guages

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganK View Post
Hi all...

Any suggestions on this matter. I am in the process of having my engine completely rebuilt I love the idea of having the standard 6 gauges to monitor the engine, tah, oil pressure, volts, etc... I have seen these aftermarket set ups and I like them but I would love to keep the original dash panel so I am torn on which direction to go. It would be cool if someone made a single gauges the same size as the cut outs and speedometer that had multiple gauges in one unit so I could get what I feel i need and minimize taking away from the original look.

Any options would be appreciated. Also if you go the aftermarket cluster is there a lot of wiring and rewiring needed for the gauges I do have?

Pictures, links, ideas, would be appreciated

thanks
This is very hard for me to understand what you want.
1. You want to keep "original" dash panel? The bezel shape? Or the 6 holes?
2. ....if someone made a single gauges in one unit? What does that actually mean?
3. You can buy/make a blank bezel and do whatever you want. Any aftermarket gauges you wish. Analog or digital. Post a pic of what you want.
4. Hope you have a lot of money to spend. Is budget an issue?
5. Click

The bottom line is: what the heck is wrong with what you have?

Last edited by AZKen; March 2nd, 2023 at 11:00 PM.