Thread: Clutch parts
View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2023, 04:22 PM

Truck: Former owner Repowered by GMC 305 V-6, 1963 Chevy 30 Series SM420 Long Bed (9') Step/Fenderside
George Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Clutch parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetchMeAPepsi View Post
I guess George is right, but I do enjoy a good political discussion.

jmfurgason if you want to know why you're wrong, send me a PM and I'll be happy to discuss the news reports you missed that made you think Brother Bama was a saint, and the 4 years under T-man with mean tweets, cheap gas, soaring retirement savings, low inflation, affordable food/parts/vehicles, and jobs for everyone was evil.
Fetch is right. If you want to have a political debate between club members, do so via PM. To do so here will only result in animosity between club members, and angry comments and replies that could theoretically get people kicked out of our GMC Truck Club. While we are here, lets keep things harmonious and peaceful. Like I said, our primary goal is the preservation of '60 to '66 GMC Trucks. Let's not get carried away by fighting with each other. God knows that there is enough of it going on in Washington DC, and we don't need that type of baloney brought into our forum.