View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:34 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1500, 478 V6, SM420
Prowbar is a jewel in the roughProwbar is a jewel in the roughProwbar is a jewel in the roughProwbar is a jewel in the roughProwbar is a jewel in the roughProwbar is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Visiting the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetchMeAPepsi View Post
Dang, you're from one of the most beautiful places on earth and you want to come to this crap hole?

Well my 2 cents - Stay away from blue states. You'll just get robbed and have no recourse (law). Shoot for a place with a large tourist population like Florida, Texas, etc. so you'll have plenty to do.

What's the goal? Just lookin? Sightseeing? Activities? Fishing? Hunting? Scuba diving? Eating crazy (for you) foods? Or riding around on a old person scooter and yelling at Americans (I dont know how old you are) haha!
Most beautiful place on earth I wouldn't say, but we can't complain, that's for sure. You have to like paying taxes though.

Always have been fascinated by the US and now I get the chance to come and visit. But I don't like to be the "standard tourist" if that makes sense.

The goal is, as I tried to make clear to get an idea of life in the US. Which is why I asked you folks. If I can drop by for a day or two you could show me around your town so to say. That is, if you don't mind showing a stranger around.
If I need to turn a wrench or help out with something, no problem, that way I could do my part to help you out.

My age? Just a young guy at 25 years old (or young?)