View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2013, 01:35 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Then I filled the tank with water from the hose with the help of my Powder Puff again.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I flipped the radiator over and there was my leak. Right at the bullet hole looking things but on the outside. Looks like it just came loose at the seam!
Lucky me!

Drain the tank and put it somewhere to dry. It was about to rain on us so we put it on the porch until tomorrow.

When I walked in, sweating like a pig at election (some of you will know that saying lol) my youngest was not happy with not getting to see her daddy all day. Maybe we'll have a new powder puff mechanic soon!