View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:54 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

I have a confession to make. I get discouraged when I can't drive Cecilia.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Like, depressed sad overwhelmed style discouraged.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

This is my first time working on an automobile so maybe that's normal. A wise man once told me "when you're feeling down don't start a project you can't finish in a weekend. Keep her drivable."

I started the radiator on the 16th, and it's the 30th. Today I finally put her back together and had to postpone dinner so I could get in and DRIVE my baby for a bit. It felt so good to spin her tires again.

It's not like this every time. When I first got her it took a while to get her running well enough to drive. Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through or this great weather making me feel the need to cruise. Anyway, it wears on me..... and "that's about all I have to saaayy about thayyaattt"

So here's how the radiator went from that point on...

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; July 1st, 2013 at 04:00 AM.