View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2022, 12:18 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: 1965 GMC pricelist

Are you talking about the original sales price in 1965? If so it will be on most titles. If you are looking for value of your truck right now, you use recent sales. (regional comps)The words price "list" is throwing me.
NADA has original and present values. The present values are not usable in any sense except if advantageous for your purpose.

1965 1/2T (C10) Fleetside long MSRP 1965 $2060, low retail now $19,200. My zip

1965 GMC 1000 Wideside long $2075........$11,500. My zip

Many insurance companies require an appraisal. So I had to pay I guy who was certified. Who didn't know anything, and asked me what price I wanted to put down on his report.

Now I am VERY careful NOT to mention antique, classic, restored, vintage.......... I just say to my company that has all my other vehicles...I want to add a 1960 GMC truck....and let them ask what they want to ask. I say It's just a truck I use once in awhile and it's worth XXXX. The hot shot big classic insurers want a garage with a lock, with a TV and heat and A/C

Last edited by AZKen; January 7th, 2022 at 07:13 PM.