View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2016, 01:03 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

And the heavens parted, and lo, I heard a voice above me that said, "An SM318 in it's entirety awaits you, my son. Go forth, and repair your beloved."

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Story: As most of you guys know I've been looking for a replacement side cover for Cecilia's tranny ever since I busted mine off being an idiot. They're hard to find here. I thought I had one sourced but the fella got busy I guess.

Then out of the blue yesterday I saw this sucker pop up and I jumped on it with both feet and growled a growl of satisfaction, like you do after finishing a whole plate of lipsmackin' bbq ribs by yourself.

As usual, life is in the way right now but this is the best news I've had on ol' Cecilia in a long, long time.

I also just found out my other truck has a no-compression cylinder so that's due for a rebuild (I'm learning stuff, eh? Remember page 1?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

) and I have to get rid of The Redhead's mustang (butt pictured above). Too much work needs to be done on it so I just picked up The Wife a new ride and passed her old (safer) car down to The Redhead.

So...once the pony is gone I'm pulling Cecilia in the garage and putting her new tranny in. Woohoo! The whole kit and kaboodle is getting replaced!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.