View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2016, 01:13 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

It's just a little round rubber band of a gear.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Showing the teeth. Say cheese!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Next came the coke can looking one.

I put them both on the tailpiece exactly as they came out to make sure I didn't mess them up.

See all them dang bearings? Grrr!

I used my magnetic pencil to collect all the bearings (again).

It also pulled out those little bearing holders.

Then on the tail piece there's this keeper. I used my newish tool for clips to expand it. It doesn't have holes to put the tool in, but you can wedge it in there and get it to expand anyway.

While holding the clip open I gently (very gently) tapped the gear sticking out the tail with my hammer. This walked the whole shaft out the front. I didn't bang it very hard this time at all. I learned my lesson when I banged the front one last time. Remember my bearing wouldn't fit anymore? I had to file it down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.