View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:26 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 1500 Wideside, 1961 1000 Wideside
snazzypig is a jewel in the roughsnazzypig is a jewel in the roughsnazzypig is a jewel in the roughsnazzypig is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Fetch, I think we all really enjoy following your build adventures! Slow but steady. Reminds me of me and probably a few others on here!

Sure hope your new gas filler grommet from Steele holds up. They do have an excellent reputation. Like many others, I went to a lot of trouble to put on one of the foreign made grommets, only to see it crack and disintegrate in only a few months. The 58 year old grommet I replaced was still serviceable though showing it's age. Says a lot about genuine American made quality!

I recently ordered two grommets from

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

in Olympia Wash. (Click on 60-66 Truck Parts, then Rubber & Weatherstrip). They are made in the USA and were extensively tested before being put on the market. Come with a lifetime warranty and sell for $9.95 each. The pair I ordered cost $23.40 shipped. Just an option to consider. They look good and fit well. Time will tell how well they hold up.