View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2022, 05:20 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

On a new topic, the hunt has begun for new wheels. I want 16's now so I'm not riding around on tiny little pie plates. It seems like to get OEM wheels you need to know someone that saved them from the 60s though, so I'm doing some glad handing and kissing babies to find someone with a stash of 16x5s.

I've got a meeting with a guy on Friday. We'll see how it goes. I'll either have a new set of 16's to show you guys or I'll have eliminated one more source. Here's to the first one!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.