View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2021, 12:57 AM

Truck: 1964 I1000
Jethro is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jethro's 1964 I1000

AZKen linked me to a video how to clean wires with a salt and vinegar solution. Then neutralize the acid in the vinegar with a baking soda and water solution. I used it on my connectors and it worked great!

A good soak for about an hour took this

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To this

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

My fuse block took a more manual approach. Ain't perfect but it is much better than before.

And the whole dash lights up like a Christmas tree. The key was off in this pic but the gen, oil and turn indicator bulbs all work too.

Pretty sure the gas gage works now. Tomorrow I'll get the insurance turned back on and drive her.