View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2022, 10:03 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Well, haven't been on here in a bit. I haven't really done much since the exhaust except replace the front and rear glass seals. Been spending most of my car working time, when I actually have some, on my Torino. Can't post that here.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

As for Rusty, he's been dependable. Even if he sits for a while, I get in, fire him up, and hit the road. Looking to go from manual steering to power steering now. Shoulders have been gradually getting worse the last few years so I tend to hurt after driving him a day or two. So, it's time. Now gotta learn what I can put on this truck to achieve that.

So, pics since my last post...he still looks the same.

I actually got paid to park Rusty outside of TopGolf for a tailgating display for some event for their members.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Made a pitstop at a gas station museum here in town.

Getting some firewood cut and hauled last winter.

The 2x4 GMC had to rescue the 4x4 Ford

and during the pandamic, we made a homemade drive in, threw cushions in the bed for us to chill on, with snacks spread across the tailgate.

Good times!

1965 GMC 1000, 305E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1970 Torino GT, 302
1973 Mach I Mustang, 351W

Last edited by aphaynes; November 25th, 2022 at 10:20 PM.