View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2022, 03:58 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My 1960 GMC 1000 Build Journal - Feb 2022

Man what a story! I'm sorry you had such a bad experience TWICE. I guess it just goes to show you what we often see repeated here. If you want something done right, you have to just do it yourself. You could have picked up a compressor, blast media, and a commercial blasting gun for less and just done the whole thing yourself. Then kept your suit on and done the line of our trucks we'd have parked behind yours because "while you're at it..."

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And when you're finished you can hook an acetylene bottle setup on it and take it to the owner of that shop because you want him to stay warm over the winter. "Give a man a fire and warm him for an evening, light a man on fire and warm him for a lifetime!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.