View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2020, 01:23 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Carb Number deciphering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfurgason View Post
The USA did have a fair and honest election that the Supreme Court and the constitution has upheld and we are fortunate to escape the ruin of our democracy by a wanna be dictator. Merry Christmas
Sorry brother, but Ken's right here. They didn't even look at the case or evidence, just like the other courts. They just said, "decline to hear". Search up the video of pulling suitcases of ballots out from under tables, how Biden won counties vs Hillary (hint, he did worse in all but the fishy counties in the fishy states...), and counting halted-monitors sent home-then counting resumed unmonitored.

I'm no die-hard Trump supporter, and I don't know that Trump won, but I know for a fact that things were not honest. Too much video to the contrary that everyone seems happy to ignore.

And on the Supreme court, the Texas suit was a dispute between the states, which is their main job. They HAVE to hear the case, even if they rule against it. The fact that they didn't is just astounding. What would they prefer, war between Texas and Pennsylvania? Without anyone to settle differences (as the constitution states) that's the only other option, fighting it out like schoolyard kids. I don't know what makes them think they can shirk responsibility like that.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Gotta pay attention to politicians. They like to chicken pluck you and train you to rely on them. Google Stalin Chicken pluck for a good time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.