View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2018, 02:53 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Car Transporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Snyder View Post
My wife and I spent the last two days driving back home from Yuma. Upon leaving our motel in Kettleman City (our halfway point) we passed at least 25 transporter loads of Teslas heading south on I-5 in a little more than an hour. That's an average of about one every three minutes! During that time we saw two loads of used cars and one load of new Audis -- no other new cars. I stopped counting after 25 loads of Teslas, but there were more.

Anybody have any idea what's going on here? Are they going on ro-ro ships (https://www.marineinsight.com/types-...e-ro-ro-ships/) in LA destined for China? Are they being hidden in some big warehouse in LA so that Elon Musk can brag about how many cars he's selling? Or is he actually selling that many every day to gullible Southern Californians?
I think Teslas are only made pre-order so if you saw em, they're selling 'em. A different forum I'm on has a ton of their admirers .Everyone wants them because they're fast, electric, and have that "drive for you" feature. For me, you couldn't get me in an auto-drive car if you paid me a million bucks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.