View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2018, 02:06 PM

Truck: I don't own one - YET!
POWERSTROKE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4x4 Rear view mirror Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Easterners that have that habit, and move to AZ, CA, the west, start our forest fires. You have standing water every 5 feet, 50 inches of rain a year and we have none. Our forests in the west are being burnt down. BAD HABIT. Use your ash tray.
I took an E-cigarette when wife & I made our trip down historic Route 66 to LA back in 2013. I didn't want to pay the rediculous fine for smoking in the rental car. Quit cold turkey when I had my triple bypass surgery in 2014. Smoke-free for 51 months now in 5 more days.

Arizona does not have a lock on dry conditions. Went to Michigan Int'l Raceway in Brooklyn, Michigan back in the late 1980's where they had a smoking ban in the all grass parking lot. They frowned on flicking butts out the windows too, kept a pop can half full of water in the cup holder. Only allowed to smoke in specified areas in the infield.

So, Yeah, I'm O-K with you blaming me for all the fires out west. Parts of Arizona I've been thru you couldn't find anything combustable if your life depended on it!