View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2013, 04:46 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sm318 Transmission Plugs and Transfer case plugs

Thanks Ray

I don't know what the bearing collar is but I found the bellhousing cover. Right next to it I found this spring lying on the crossmember. Any clue what it might go to? It's heavier than a carb spring. The rust on it makes it look kinda yellow under the camera but it's all rust.

I got the bellhousing cover off and it looks like this, covered in grime and oil of some sort. Click any link for a bigger image:

I'm guessing the collar is the thing this fork holds on to?

I pushed the clutch in with a 2' long board and it moved engine direction to the front of the engine.

It didnt seem to spin or act funny to my untrained eye. Also I didn't hear the skreeching noise either. That seems to only happen when I'm coasting in neutral or when I'm letting the engine slow the truck down while coasting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.