View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2018, 05:35 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Fan shroud for my engine

If you ignore my questions, I can't help you. ARE YOU OVERHEATING? What is the temp reading? What thermostat do you have? Is it working for sure? Have you tested it? Do you care if you really need a shroud or just want one? I realize you just want to know how to install but I am not sure if you have thought it all out. From what I see and new aluminum radiator, I am suspicious. It should not need a shroud. But I don't know the history and what is happening.

To just answer the question:
First, buy one that meets the requirements I mentioned, and fits the radiator, as close as possible. Then you will have a better idea. We can help, but right now you are asking a hypothetical question. You don't have an install problem until you have an install problem.

You said you don't have a shroud yet, so what is that in the picture? Does "found one in a catalog" mean you bought one? Are you looking at a picture in a catalog and the dimensions?

Last edited by AZKen; October 22nd, 2018 at 06:22 PM.