Thread: 65 Build
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2013, 09:09 PM

Truck: 1965 SWB Fleetside
jturk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 65 Build

Hey Guys'
Since it's bad weather here I have been working on the dash for the truck in the basement. I can't decide wether to refinish the original or to redo a bad one I have with some auto meter gauges. Here's some pictures of my dash before and after cleaning, but not redone. Also here's some shots of the autometer units I'm thinking of using. Which way would you guys go? Just can't decide.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?