View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2014, 03:38 AM

Truck: 1961 GMC 4000 (Fontaine flatbed) w/ 305B engine
Crosshairs6 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1961 GMC 4000 Rescue and repair

New tank arrived with sending unit and stainless steel screws. I checked over the tank for any issues and it all looked good. Packaging was really good. The sending unit with screws came in a separate box.

Here is a picture of the tank. Do not forget to place the gasket first before installing the sending unit. Install the float first when installing the sending unit. I laid the tank down on a piece of the notched packing cardboard to hold the tank steady and let the sending unit hang freely in the tank while I tightened the screws on the sending unit.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Own a 1961 GMC 4000 (Fontaine Flatbed) with a 305B engine