View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013, 07:55 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

The Big Event in Box Elder County is held by Brigham City in September every year, it called Peach Days, and its has the BIGGEST FREE car show in the state of Utah, Nearly 1000 cars, Trucks & Rat Rods.

The night before the show they have the Poker/Fun Run, and the Wife & I made the run in the Rescue Squad. I didn't get any pics at the starting line, wich was at the Local GMC Dealer, Hansen Motors. The first stop was in Perry Utah at the Park, which was a short drive from Hanson Motors on back roads.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Then to back to Brigham and up the Canyon, going up the Canyon I could max out the engine in 3rd gear, then get 4th and the power would drop off, I needed a egeat in between, like maybe a 2 speed rear axle.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

In Matua for the 2nd stop and our 2nd card.

3rd stop was back down in Brigham as was the rest of the stops. Again I didn't get pics at the 3rd stop. the 4th stop was at Intermountain Mini Trucks.

The Final stop and last card was at John Addams Park in Brigham City, this stop was the best as they had Burgers waiting for us.

you can see my truck on the left side of the pic with the hood up, as folks wanted to see what engine I was running.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.

Last edited by 6066gmcguy; January 30th, 2013 at 05:53 AM.