View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2016, 04:38 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Upside down pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturk View Post
Why are all of the pictures that I want to post coming out upside down? Have tried different ways to correct, but can't seem to. Some explanation or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
jturk
This happened to me on Iphones with IOS 4 or bigger. You have to make sure you have the volume buttons facing down when you take the pic. Makes no sense, but all Iphones are like that now.

Heres a post on Apple about it. Looks like IOS 3.1.3 was the change. I missed it by that much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.