View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2013, 08:47 PM

Truck: 1965
Sonic65 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Truck Dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetchMeAPepsi View Post
My current place I'm convinced I could run around nekked and with a sickle in one hand and a bunny in the other without them saying anything.

My last one, well... We couldn't have a car that was older than 10 years old parked outside, nor a boat, or jet skis, or anything like that. Newer cars or nice trucks only. And NOTHING at the curb, only in the drive.

I wish I could help with the dimensions but all I know is that mine is about 6 foot high, around 18 ft long, and maybe 6 foot wide at the wheels. I know you're wanting a shortbox but if you make a 20 ft long place you'll have room to walk around it...sorta

And make it high enough to jack it up a couple of feet.
Well, unfortunately for now, the builder is still building in the community, so they run the HOA. Once the builder is done, the HOA will revert to the residents which will hopefully be a little more lenient. I have already been told that if I submit plans to build a garage, it will not be approved. So...if I build a big "shed" that will hold my truck, they cannot deny that. That is why I need the dimensions of a shortbox GMC so I know length and width and I can tailor a shed to my needs.