View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2014, 10:01 PM

Truck: I don't own one - YET!
Hantke is on a distinguished road
Default Re: pull and save deals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryGMC View Post
Steve . I can part with a set. I have at least 5 or 6 of the 61-63 window trims. Plus I have some small stuff to get to you. I will put together a nice one for you and post some pics.
Hantke. This stuff is in our local u pull it yards. Clean hoods are not hard to find here. I don't grab any more 62-66 hoods or 69-72 hoods. I have to many. I have a 2 car garage full of tin. Enough to make 8-10 trucks.
Over by spokanne? i think it would easily be worth the drive for me at those prices. LMC is expensive as well as online used ones, i'll need a hood (60-66 is fine by me, i prefer 64-66 look, but will be okay with 60-63 because thats what it should be) and 2 doors, are the '63 compatible doors easy to find? that would be awesome if i don't find em down here! i'd even possibly send you the money to grab them and perhaps meet you somewhere once i have the truck in the future (if that is okay with you?).

the truck I'm after is in a collectors back yard, he has a 65 DD, a 63, and a unknown (to me) mostly covered as well as a 73 chevy. he said he has 4 more (for a total of 7) in other places to, but not actively trying to sell, so it shouldn't move any time soon, and his main project is one with factory spot lights, so he'll be busy on that for quite a while (long enough for this college kid to pay off the hospital bills and get the money together again i expect)
GMC Hunting - I'll get my hands on one of 'em eventually.

Last edited by Hantke; September 11th, 2014 at 10:07 PM.