View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:14 AM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Well, after many many many years, I have my first automotive project. Whatever shall I do with it. So many decisions to make, but here is what I'm starting with. Looking forward to learning a lot from all the pro's on here.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Hopefully they show up.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Last edited by aphaynes; March 19th, 2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Cleaning up pictures (fix random sizes, etc.)