View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:16 PM

Truck: GMC 1500 1965
GMCTom will become famous soon enoughGMCTom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1965 GMC in the alps. Greetings from Austria.

Update-Time

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

As I said, the next step is the steering column. Currently I have disassembled, blasted and powder coated the steering column. Next step is to assemble it. I also painted the first parts by myself. I think it's not so bad.

There is only a little problem with the plug of the turn signal. The counterpart on the wiring harness is unfortunately no longer available. Someone was playing with a knife. Unfortunately, the connector can no longer be bought. I will probably lay the cables straight through and connect them with solder connectors.

The most difficult decision for me was the choice of color for the truck . I've been most concerned about it for the past two years. The decision was made for Fawn for the interior and Light Blue for the exterior. The roof top turns white. I think that goes well together. I bought extra original color cards on eBay.

The first engine parts have already been painted. Please don't hit me, but the red from Ford worked best

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Now the pictures for you. If someone needs detailed photos, please contact me.