View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2021, 11:55 PM

Truck: 1964 I1000
Jethro is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jethro's 1964 I1000

Since my last update the old gal got new fluids in her tranny and rear end. Looked like it was more than due. It ain't easy to find old school lube now days!

She shifts smoother now and ain't quite as noisy going down the road. Inside the pumpkin didn't look too bad. A bit of rust pitting on the gears but I think that dog will hunt for a while yet. 3:54 gears in there.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I've been looking for the elusive GMC heater knob. Pert near impossible to find.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Unless, that is, you look in the ashtray! Woo-hoo!

Been getting some windshield time in finally. She runs great down the back roads. Put about 150 miles on over the weekend. The last 79 miles worth I did the math... 17.1mpg! I'm surprised and really happy about that!

Drove her to work today and stopped by the car wash for a much deserved bath on the way home. Layers came off! I bet it's been years since she got washed.