View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2016, 09:38 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Project "Honor your Father" - Ultra quick boat project (I hope)

I don't think anyone's watching this but me and Bob, but I'll post this anyway. I got my crank out today and that let me see down in the cylinders better. They're not perfect, but I think they'd work OK.

First, the exhaust port for the piston (ask me how I figured that one out haha) is a little wallered out. That might be OK, I don't know. It's got a larger opening instead of just a little divit at the top. Here's a good piston hole:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And the bad one:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

If that's OK, then there's one final uh-oh. After spraying carb cleaner all over the place (and my face, and my um...longstepper? - you do NOT want that! DON'T STAND IN FRONT OF THE EXHAUST WHILE YOU DO THIS!) I discovered one tiny flaw...

Is this a deal killer or can I have it welded or does it really even matter since it's just the weight area on the crank? JB Weld?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.