View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2013, 01:00 AM

Truck: I don't own one at this time
RustyNut is on a distinguished road
Default Mini-Meets/Get-Togethers

Since I joined the group (10+?) years ago I have always promoted the idea of all members to try and organize "Mini-Meets". I have hosted/promoted a couple & attended quite a few. There is no better excuse to travel & meet new folks! And the good thing is the folks you meet all have one good thing in common..... They love these trucks!!!!!

I can honestly say that the 20 or 30 members I have met at these meets all seem to be "Good People". Over the years a few of these folks I have met have turned into what I consider real friends.

I hope everyone here thinks about trying to promote/organize a "Mini-Meet" in your area. Throw the idea out there and see what happens. Might be 2 or 3 folks, might get 6 or 10, may be the blow-out extravaganza of the century (Highly doubtful, but hey who knows).

With that being said, Are there any folks in the Midwest that would be willing to try and get together sometime this summer? Depending on response and location I can try to find a central location to try and accomodate as many as possible.

If interested in a Midwest Mini Meet contact me direct at

RustyNut63@sbcglobal.net

Take Care ALL!

Rusty