View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:52 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jolly's New Job ~ Old School Auto & Garage.

an ElectroMagnetic Pulse or EMP, The abrupt pulse of electromagnetic radiation results from certain types of high-energy explosions, such as a nuclear explosion, or from a suddenly fluctuating magnetic field. The resulting rapidly changing electric fields and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges.

In Most cases as long as the electrical/electronic systems are turned off they should not receive any damage.

At some point I'm betting we will HAVE to switch our beloved V6 engines out for what every system comes along to keep them going. be it a small nuclear engine or Warp Drive.

Now that I work with the public, I'm just amazed by how little most folks know about what is going on under the hood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.