View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2014, 09:20 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 66 305E with 2g rochester carburetor

My suggestion, and im not a pro at anything but breathing and sometimes I mess that up, but I suggest getting a used ww for $25-$50.00, rebuild it with a $14.00 kit, and go to town! I love my WW and since I got it tuned in right and the timing set you can't kill it. Very simple and foolproof in my experience, and I'm an idiot so it has to be easy to work on or I'll break it.

For the float I figured out that they like to be seated well with the float just below level, at least that was what mine was at. So you can use a small level or your Iphone and cline-o-meter ap and make sure it's seated, then bend it to just a degree or so below "level". It should be just about right on at that point.

Here's a stromberg ww on Evilbay at $40.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/STROMBERG-WW...70abdb&vxp=mtr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; March 8th, 2014 at 09:25 PM.