Thread: 65 Build
View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:34 PM

Truck: 1965 SWB Fleetside
jturk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 65 Build

Well it's been awhile since I've posted anything so thought I'd update on the progress. I've installed a new crossmember for lowered trucks, also added a shortened and balanced driveshaft with new universals and transmission yoke. Also I've added a new fuel tank in the rear of the truck. The tank fits really well and has the EFI fuel pump and a sending unit installed. Also just yesterday have gotten a new engine wiring harness which isn't installed yet. Also installed a new dual master cylinder with proportional valve. Working on locating a reasonably priced radiator for the Vortec engine. I've attached a few photos, and will update as some progress is made. Oh yeh the most important photo is of my new granddaughter!!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?