Thread: Jeeps
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2013, 01:51 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Jeeps

Quote:
It's been a gear head weekend. I wanted to go hunting and wood cutting but instead I built a spicer 18 t case for the boys cj5 and got the old IR 180 ready to blow sprinklers. GACK. Late sept is best spent chasing blue grouse in the high country. I am not ready for fall. Well the only good thing is that the projects are ready to go, the rentals are full, and my oldest is 18 and taking a cross country trip. She is going alone and she is just like me. Smart ,good looking and stubborn . Good luck America. GOOD luck Annelise. One down and three to go. Now it's time to put jimmy v6 power to Willys old school coolness. Stay tuned. Barry
Fall coming and kids leaving. Bittersweet, right? I hate the idea of the Redhead leaving in a couple of years.

Sounds like you have it all together though with the boys keeping you nice and busy. I cant wait to see the V6 drop in

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.