View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:00 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: GMC V6 Ownership

Everybody on here has an ego. Ego's are good. It's confidence. The so called "banned" person has great knowledge. Not look up on the net and guess knowledge, but hundreds of GMC parts that he and his family took apart, documented and shares with us. I see things in posts like "Generally the 305C will have the I beam style exhaust manifolds." a comment evidently pulled out of somewhere we won't mention because after the so called banned person corrected this comment, we get:
"Charon, after checking several parts books dating up to 1974 it does support that "all" 305 engines came with the same part number exhaust manifolds which would be the smooth type. Evidently if you see a 305C with I beam manifolds they were replaced some point." That post was almost taking credit for another banned persons correction. Is that an ego way of saying "you are right sir"? Ganging up on someone because they have to correct many posts is the wrong approach. Some people do get fed up.
As far as a 17 year old calling someone a "worthless pos," there was no response from moderator or anyone else. Listen kid, you have posted so much on here without knowing anything, you are treating this site as a kiddie chat room. Get a job, get out of your mom's basement and get some manners. This fellow, you bad mouth, saw you put a motor together with a broken piston ring, had a gouged bore, but you all have "banned" him into keeping silent.

Good riddance? really? really? very mature boys. Good luck.

Last edited by AZKen; August 29th, 2016 at 01:17 AM.