View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:24 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

Some times you can get away with a Driveway shot, like this one.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Its not my Driveway, but I took the photo so none of the near by houses showed up in it. Near Water is a good place for photos, next to a river of lake works well, whil the pic below is next to a small man made skiing lake, if you didn't know you mite think is at river side instead.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Calls Fort Water Ski Lake.

If you live in a big Urban area and can't find any open space for photos, a City park mite work out OK.

Honeyville City Park.

You say you don't have a city park near by why not try the park every one if dieing to get into, the local Cemetery. {I know bad joke eh}

Calls Fort Cemetery

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.

Last edited by 6066gmcguy; January 28th, 2013 at 11:01 PM.