View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2016, 07:21 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

The following post is taken from Facebook post about this Tragic Accident.

Tommy C. Zamora

Perry – Our loving father, grandfather, son, brother and friend, Tommy Ceballos Zamora, 47, passed away tragically from a work accident in Salt Lake City, Utah.
He was born on August 5, 1969 in Blackfoot, Idaho, a son of Samuel M. and Helen Ceballos Zamora.
Tommy graduated from Box Elder High School. He married Jackie Gonzalez in 1991 in Brigham City, Utah. They later divorced.
Tommy enjoyed being in the outdoors and with his family.
Surviving are his three children: Caylund (Niko) Georgette; Zach (Kyndra) Zamora; Samantha Zamora; seven grandchildren, Abel Montemayor; Elias Montemayor; Adreiahn Georgette; Letticia Georgette; Aliyah Zamora; Gabriella Zamora; Andres Prieto; his parents, Samuel and Helen Zamora; four brothers and one sister: Sam Zamora; Michael (Leora) Zamora; Danny Zamora; Raymond Zamora; Lori Zamora Munoz; two step children: Austin Prieto and Bryce Prieto.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Gillies Funeral Chapel to offset funeral services.
Memorial service will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at Gillies Funeral Chapel, 634 East 200 South, Brigham City, Utah.
Email condolences to gilliesfuneralchapel.com

I got the Rescue Squad washed up for the Tow Truck Procession for my Friend's Bother Tommy Zamora.

I would like to invite my Fellow Classic Truck & Car Owners to come out & line West Forest Street for the Tow Truck Procession for my Friend's Bother Tommy Zamora. August 27th, 2016. I will be setting up at 5:00 pm, the Tow Truck Procession will be leaving SLC at about 4:30. Tommy's Mom & Dad live on West Forest Street. Come out & Show your support for this family in this time of Sorrow & Need.

Update: we will be exiting off the Forest Street Exit in Brigham City instead of the 1100s Exit.

On Saturday Aug 27 we will be having a Tow Truck Procession for our driver Tommy Zamora. We will be LEAVING The Bullocks Towing yard at 4:30PM, Our address is 5445 Shea Dr Salt Lake City Utah. If you would like to join in along the way you are more than welcome. We will b
e taking I-15 to the Forest Street exit in Brigham City Utah to Gilles Funeral Chapel 634 E 200 S Brigham City Utah. Parking is very limited so if you would like to pay your respects please park down the street and do not block any personal driveways.

Thank you for your Continued Support
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Washed-01.jpg.jpg (105.7 KB, Multiple views, 0 clicks)
File Type: jpg Washed-02.jpg.jpg (78.6 KB, Multiple views, 0 clicks)
File Type: jpg Washed-03.jpg.jpg (77.5 KB, Multiple views, 0 clicks)
File Type: jpg Washed-04.jpg.jpg (81.1 KB, Multiple views, 0 clicks)
File Type: jpg Washed-05.jpg.jpg (83.6 KB, Multiple views, 0 clicks)
File Type: jpg TommyZamora.jpg (14.4 KB, Multiple views, 0 clicks)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.