View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Banned

Truck: None. Sold them all and became a hermit.
BarryGMC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1946 chevy terrain master build

The buick will be original. But it will be a very long term project. It's all there and has very little rust. The interiors on those post war gm cars have good support so it's about money and time. Lots of time. Fair bit of moolah. However the wife looked like this

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I need her back to this

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The 46 will be getting the watson 42 I have posted pics of in the trans section. A 205 t case a d60 out of a 72 gmc and a 10 bolt from a 90 burb. It's keeping the 235 and the 420 trans. It's also staying 6 volt. I will be cutting 16 inches out of the frame in the middle and make a 9 foot dump bed for it. I did one like this a long time back and have been joneson to do one again. Plus I have an older 1-1/2 ton and really don't want another.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.30 MB, Multiple views, 10 clicks)