View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:44 AM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
I just got one of those installed. They're so COOL! Makes a great oil changing pit too

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I thought about that as they were lowering it into the garage floor last year.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Have not actually tried to use it as such yet though.

I am pretty confident now that the leak is just the radiator cap not doing its job properly and lack of overflow tank allowing it to drip all over the radiator misguiding my initial impression.

Will put a new one on there with the correct pressure rating to make sure though.