View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2016, 04:23 AM

Truck: 1960 fleetside
MrCos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: So where is everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetchMeAPepsi View Post
I think these things go in waves. Trucks are really cool for a couple of years then they die out as people realize that they can't just tear one apart and have it magically rebuild itself. I still LOVE my truck, but I haven't had time to work on it because I'm getting older (finally out of my 30s) and now my kids have projects I have to work on (thanks kids). And there's the older generation with their issues, we able bodied have to take care of them and do for them.

I guess it's the big LIFE getting in the way. Anyway, it'll come back around. I'll be finished with the kid's car this summer and the boat I bought for the Prodigal Dad, then it's back to my old mainstay- my truck.
dude,
Im in the same boat! I have my truck almost 2 years now and barely had time to play with it! Between ever changing work schedules, kids, home projects, and my newfound interests in fishing, I haven't had much time to tinker with it.
but I hope soon I can put a few days away at a time to get it back on the road, maybe to pull a boat to fish on!