View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:32 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

Well Spring is in the Air, I got the Old Fordson Power Major up and running, and my Father-In-law has been driving it around the farm....

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I figuered it was a good time to get the Rescue Squad out and air up the tires, they have looked low from the time it arrived in Utah last summer.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The front tires & outside rears all had 32psi, kinda low of a truck this size, the manaul saids 65 should be the high end, I pumed them up to 70psi. The inner duals, both of them, had only 10 psi, I wonder if they just never checked them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.