View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2020, 07:54 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Mark 4 style ac brackets

Sonic, Nothing abrasive until your first remark. My post was full of questions. The key to helping someone is to identify exactly what they need. The specifics, so we can help effectively. We now see what the person needs and as you can see, he is getting help. Your ramblings show me you are covering the fact you attacked me and you were wrong. Instead of trying to help him, you post a nasty remark. No one leaves a club because someone, like me, cares enough to ask questions and advises them to be specific. We are not children

I assume the gang that "liked" your comment are showing that they don't think this is rude. "A half second search on the internet reveals a Mark 4 (IV) is an aftermarket AC system. What he is asking for is still a question." NO, THE QUESTON WAS: WHAT IS HE ASKING FOR.

I don't know what they "liked" except the attack towards me. Great bunch of guys teaching me how to act. There is nothing aggressive about asking questions and saying "try to be real specific."

Where are you guys coming from? Look at yourselves before you look at me. You are being ridiculous. A sickening display of self-righteousness. If you have no help for the poster, stay out of the post. Don't come after me when I'm trying to help someone. Keep your animosity to yourself. I help people a lot. I like to help. Cast your stones all you want. My "like" was from the poster himself.

Last edited by AZKen; May 6th, 2020 at 09:58 PM.