View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2021, 06:25 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: SM318 transmission mount question

They just hang off the bell housing, IIRC. I've had mine out twice but I can't remember to save my life. You can look through my rebuild step by step pictures here and see if it helps.
https://6066gmcclub.com/showthread.p...0025#post50025

Seems like the first time i took it out I took the crossmember bolts loose, then realized it wasn't necessary. You just need to remove the four bolts holding it to the bellhousing, disconnect the shift linkage, and take off the drive shaft, and bobs your uncle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.