View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 12:05 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

I spent the last couple of days wire wheeling the transmission down except for a small portion that still has original paint on it. I'm going to compare it to the new stuff to see how close I got. The tail leaks though and I'm not sure if that's normal. If not I might need to get seals anyway.

After the wheeling I coated it in Ospho to stop/prevent rust. Now it's a very cool black.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Tomorrow I'll pull the flywheel if I can figure out how and replace all those bolts in the bellhousing/starter/hydraulic clutch bits, hopefully get the transmission painted and refilled with fluid, and get the hump cover that I took off for easier access cleaned up and the bottom painted with Herculiner. It's both thicker and tougher than the spray on Rustoleum bedliner that I've been using for smaller parts and should be perfect for undercarriage protection. That's the plan anyway.

Then it's BBQ time again. It's supposed to be a fantastic day tomorrow. Not too hot, not too chilly, no rain but several clouds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.