View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2019, 11:11 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My 1963 1000 Factory Black true "Barn Find"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCNUT View Post
I don't know how to stop this website from turning my photos counter-clockwise when posting so if any of you do, let me know and I will re-post pics corrected

Oooo I can help with this one! I just went through this Apple refuses to join the "standards" group and put the right stuff in their pictures to tell programs what way it should look. If you open the picture that's sideways in Windows and turn it the right way then close the window, it'll save right. That's how i do it anyway.

I haven't read your story yet, so I'll edit this when I do. Great pics!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.