View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2018, 03:47 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who says an old truck isn't practical? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
After a few short shakedown runs I drove my 62 to a rifle shooting match northwest of Minneapolis, Mn. last weekend. Put on a little over 500 miles and it never missed a beat. 4.56 rear gears and a 3 speed, ran it 60 mph most of the time, and got passed about 800 times. I was impressed that it used no oil or water and really shocked that it got 13.5 MPG. Got to install overdrive so I can keep up with traffic better. Plan on driving the heck out of it. Dave

You went to a WHAT? Oh no, Quigley, don't you know rifles are dangerous weapons of mass destruction?

Were you competing? If so, how'd you do?
I've been thinking about picking up one of those Henry brass reciever 357/.38spl as a new toy next month. Shoots the same thing as my revolver which i like a whole lot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.