View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2015, 02:16 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Just a quick update. Plan failed miserably. I pulled Cecilia around to the garage to work on her (with all the kids riding along, giddy with anticipation) and stepped into a garage full of water. Long story short I'll be posting a step by step in the Other Rides and Projects section on how to quickly lose $500 and change a 27 year old water heater

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Ron, I'm sorry ahead of time. Please don't hate me too bad

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

All the posts from start to finish will be today so it won't string out very long.

On the upside, Cecilia was great at hauling the new one home. If I hadn't soldered her radiator I'd never have tried this project because like with most things I had no idea what I was doing.

Here's the instructions (destructions?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; January 27th, 2015 at 11:50 PM.