View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2015, 02:33 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
I've got relatives in the Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse areas. I pity you all! We've got global warming going on out here. I haven't even had to put my studded tires on yet -- never had that happen before. We've been having overnight lows in the 40s (occasionally high 30s) and daytime highs in the 50s and even low 60s. Seems like we're going right from fall to spring. Some trees are starting to bud out, and I just saw manzanitas starting to flower yesterday.
OMG the weather has been AWESOME LATELY!!!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I'm sorry for the delay guys. I had a plan setup for this spring-summer but The Redhead got a new truck to drive off to college (and leave me, boo hoo!) and I've been learning all about diesels. I've got a little more to do on her truck and then I have to finish that stupid fence before The Blonde leaves me (like, DIVORCE!) then I'll be back 100%.

I haven't even gotten to fire Cecilia up in months. My heart is aching over it, but you make sacrifices when you have a family I guess. They're supposed to make it worth it in the long run, right? LOL!

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm still alive and still sticking with my build. You guys take care and I'll see you when I get done rat-killin!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.