View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:35 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
Hey aphaynes! Man that is a sweet shop addition! Your post updates called me back. I haven't been on the 6066 in forever, then I saw an email that ol' Rusty was getting some awards.

AWESOME!!!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

You're livin' the life amigo. Keep the updates coming! What all did you find on that new lift? You know, that new lift that I'm not at all jealous about...at all....

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Ha!...Yeah, never thought I would have the shop and especially the lift...at least not for many more years to come.

It came with a price though. Had to make it big enough for my wife to have her own little area. In this attachment, my helper, that is growing up to fast, was staying off camera after helping me nail up some interior osb to section off the wife's area. Got her all trained up on the HF nail gun though.

Ok, so the simple oil change. Once it was in the air, I discovered brake fluid leaking from one of the front drums (wheel cylinder), rear brake shoes were worn out, and fuel leak...I thought..turned out to be coolant. Then I was having trouble with that canister oil filter housing, so Barry hooked me up with a spin on oil filter unit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171124_161256.jpg (2.08 MB, Multiple views, 12 clicks)

1965 GMC 1000, 305E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1970 Torino GT, 302
1973 Mach I Mustang, 351W