View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:42 AM

Truck: 1965
Sonic65 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Swapping Knobs to use OEM Choke on new cable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
If you would have responded, not waited 5 weeks, answered my questions and noticed I said I had an idea, I may have helped you. If you don't answer questions and work with me, If you do anything to either cable, I can't help you. Remember we are at our house and can't see or know much detail. So we ask and slowly see the total picture. I always get all the info I can before I spell out a plan or idea. Your problem is you are full of "can't do's" and are ignoring most posts. VERY BAD APPROACH.
We began helping you the same day you posted. Then the next day. You came back 5 weeks later telling us no one can help you.
AZKEN, I understand your frustration. But lashing out at members (like you have a habit of doing) will not help our cause. People reach out to this group seeking help/answers. I know of multiple "newbies" who left this group because of your rash comment's. Not everyone is on your "brain wavelength". I have been a member of this group back in the Yahoo Group days....let's keep these trucks on the road, no matter what questions are asked. You have a vast vault of knowledge..share it kindly